This full day tour is the ideal way to introduce you to the fascinating villages in Bali, art and handicrafts, culture and spectacular rice fields, and of course Batur volcano in Kintamani as the highlight. You and your personal group depart from your accommodation at 8:30AM , tour time is approximately 10 hours.
- Batubulan village, we attend a Barong dance from 9.30-10.30AM
- Balinese Traditional House
- Gold and silversmith village in Celuk
- Woodcarving village of Mas
- Drive up to Kintamani to view Batur Volcano
- Scenic rice terrace views at Tegalalang Village
- Tampaksiring Village for holy spring temples, Tirta Empul
Package includes :
- Private tour just for you and your group
- English Speaking Driver
- Private air conditioned vehicle and fuel
- Entrance tickets, temple donations, and parking fees
- Ticket for Barong dance performance
You and your personal group depart from your accommodation at 8:30AM in a comfortable air conditioned private vehicle with English speaking driver. Tour time is approximately 10 hours.
This full day tour is the ideal way to introduce you to the fascinating Bali, art and handicrafts, culture and spectacular rice fields, and of course Batur volcano and Besakih Temple as the highlights.
Firstly, at Batubulan village, we attend a performance of the colorful and exciting Barong dance from 9.30-10.30AM. Next the tour proceeds to the gold and silversmith village called Celuk, then we drive through the Balinese countryside to the woodcarving village of Mas, beforehand we will stop at a traditional house at Batuan Village.
Then we drive up to Kintamani passing scenic rice terrace views at Tegalalang Village. At Kintamani, we stop for lunch and enjoy stunning views of Mt. Batur and its lake.
Lastly, after lunch we will stop at the village of Tampaksiring to see one of Bali’s beautiful holy spring temples, Tirta Empul. The water is believed to have magic curative powers and people journey from all over Bali to purify themselves in the clear bathing pools.