Yogjakarta is the most commonly visited province of Java, Yogyakarta is the only Indonesian province still governed by its pre-colonial monarchy, the 16th century built Sultans Palace or ‘Kraton’ as it is known, serves as the centre of the city and offers huge insight into Javanese heritage and culture. Yogjakarta city is considered to be the center of classical Javanese fine art and culture, consequently the tour places a big emphasis on the creative and architectural elements of the city, allowing you to immerse yourself in the religiously affiliated structures.
You and your personal group will be escorted throughout your tour by an English speaking driver in a comfortable air conditioned private vehicle.
Package includes :
– Private tour just for you and your group
– 2 nights accommodation including breakfast
– English Speaking Driver
– Private air conditioned vehicle and fuel
– Airport transfers
– Entrance Tickets, temple donations, and parking fees.
– Tours as per program
– Lunch on Day 2
– Dinner on Day 1
– Entrance Tickets, barong dance ticket, temple donations, and parking fees.
Price : US$ 388 per person, based on twin sharing, minimum 2 persons
Tour Itinerary :
- Airport pick up arrangement
- Get ready for a half day tour to see :
- Yogyakarta Royal Palace
- Check in at hotel
- In the early eveving visit Prambanan Temple 9th century Hindu Temple
- Continue with Dinner entertained by Ramayana Ballet performance
*lunch & dinner included
Full Day Tour start at 8.30AM :
- Mendut Temple
- Borobudur Tourism Village
- Kaliadem to view Mount Merapi
- In the evening drive through Malioboro Street for souvernir shopping
* lunch included
Half Day Tour start at 8.30AM :
- Taman Sari
- Proceed to airport
Accommodation options :
Price is subject to change without prior notice.
In addition to your driver, Tour Guide is available from US$ 30 per group per day
High season surcharge is applied on the busy period in June (for some hotels), Juli, Agustus, September, Idul Fitri period and Christmas & New Year period.